How Do You Plan Shelter Visits?
How Often: We're planing shelter visits on a daily basis. Currently, we're looking for shelters around the country that need the most assistance. We try to plan 2-3 visits per month.
What Do You Do?: With every trip, we hand out DoggyCrap apparel and purchase as many supplies as possible. Each shelter has their own wish list so we tend to respect that and get the goodies that are in need the most. Most animal shelters have their own policies when it comes to volunteering but we try to help with cleaning, walking animals, and educating potential adopters on choosing the right pet.
How Much Do You Donate?: We are currently donating 50% of profits with audacious goals for the future as our pack grows. Our main objective is to help struggling shelters get funding for new facilities and travel the nation to save horribly abused dogs that would normally get euthanized. We are reinvesting all other funds to make this happen. Most shelters are missing air conditioning and heating simply due to lack of funding and we want to change that.
Will You Keep Me Updated?: Yes! We share all of our visits on our social media platform. When you join our pack we take you on the adventure! Expect email updates with lots of pictures. Thank you for supporting our movement.
What Are Your Products Made Of?
T-Shirts: Made In The USA! All of our shits are 100% fine jersey cotton (Heather colors contain polyester). Fabric weight: 4.3 oz (146 g/m2), double stitched.
- Long Sleeves: Made In The USA! Made from 100% cotton (heather grey has 10% polyester). Double stitched, cuffed hands, and durable ribbed neckband.
- Hoodies: Made from 50% cotton/50% polyester. Double-needle stitching throughout with front pocket pouch. Double stitched lined hood, 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex.
- Tank Tops: Made In The USA! Made with 100% fine jersey (heather colors contain 10% polyester).
- Mugs: All mugs are ceramic. Dishwasher and microwave safe.
Printed apparel can be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary. You shouldn't use any fabric softeners, or dry-clean the items. When it comes to ironing, use cool iron inside-out. Do not iron the print.
Be wary of washing and drying on a high setting, especially when the garment is 100% cotton. High-temperature washes can fade and crack the print, and a high-temperature dryer settings can shrink the garment, as well as damage the print.
Will You Have More Designs In The Future?
Yes! We are working hard on our product line! We strive to create unique and premium designs that will make you stand out in any dog park. If you'd like your design featured on DoggyCrap apparel, use the Contact page and submit your ideas or actual designs. We are working around the clock to bring new ideas to the table. Expect apparel for your pup and other accessories like backpacks and more!
Estimated Printing: Processing and printing of your order should take 1-5 business days.
Shipping: Estimated shipping time is 3-5 business days. You are responsive for providing the correct address.
Tracking: When your order is shipped, we send you an email containing a tracking number. If you did not receive this email, please Contact us.
Returns & Exchanges
Returns: Contact us within 14 days of delivery. Ship items back within 30 days of delivery. Customer is responsible for shipping cost.
Exchanges: We will be happy to exchange your product for the right one. You must choose the same type of product when exchanging. Use the Contact page to voice your concern. We do not offer refunds for color differences. Colors on your monitor may appear different from the printed product. If exact color is a concern, please contact before ordering.
- Processing: We aim to process refunds within 48 hours from receiving your items back. You will receive an e-mail notification when this has been processed. If you have not received any notification within 48 hours of the items being received back to us then please contact customer support quoting your return authorisation number and original order number and we will come back to you.
- Disputes: In the unlikely event that there is a dispute in relation to the goods supplied, any dispute or claim shall be governed and construed according to English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions is held by any Court or other authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, then the validity of the rest of these Terms & Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected thereby.
Payments & Cancellations
Payment Type: We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover credit cards on the go. We also accept PayPal and ApplePay.
- Cancellations: You must Contact us the same day of purchase to cancel the order. We reserve the right to cancel any order for various reasons at our own discretion. Customer will be fully refunded in this case.